Understanding Credit Workshop
It’s never too early to start the process!
This interactive workshop will teach the importance of credit and to understand how a credit score is calculated. You will gain an understanding of credit score basics, dos and don’ts of credit and how to improve your credit score. Jeanne D’Arc Loan Officers will be available to sit with you and review your credit report to make sure you are on the right path to financial wellness.
Topics that will be covered:
- Introduction to credit, credit scores and credit reports
- Different types of credit
- The dos, don’ts and myths of credit
- Understanding your credit report and how to make corrections
- Opportunity to review your credit report with a Loan Officer
- Wednesday, March 30th – 6:00pm – 7:00pm (followed by an optional one-on-one credit review/consultation from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are located at: 1 Tremont Place – Lowell MA. Our corporate building is located next to the Tsongas Arena and the Lowell Post Office. Drive up to the automated gate, take a ticket, and park in any space available. Proceed to the lobby and a representative will direct you to the workshop room.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please give us a call at 978-323-4910.