2017 MoneyStrong College Scholarship Information
The MoneyStrong College Scholarship Program will award a total of $10,000 in college scholarships to high school seniors and continuing education students.
- Applicant must be a primary member of Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union and must have joined prior to December 31, 2016. The member’s account must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be either:
- A graduating high school senior, or equivalent, entering an undergraduate program in the Fall of 2017, or
- A current student enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union employees, directors and their families are not eligible.
- An official high school transcript.
- An original MoneyStrong application form, completed and signed.
- A one-page, typed, double-spaced essay addressing the following:
- It must include a minimum of 250 words and no more than 400 words. Do not use your name in the essay and do not put your name on the essay page.
Application Deadline & Submission
All items requested must be received by Friday, March 31, 2017. Applications may be dropped off at any branch location or mailed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Financial Education Department
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853-1238
Scholarship Awards and Notification
Decisions are made by the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final. Recipients will be chosen by Friday, May 5, 2017. All recipients will be notified by mail and will be awarded their scholarships at a special awards ceremony in June 2017.
Please contact us at FinancialEducation@jdcu.com or 978-452-5001.