Massachusetts Credit Union League, Inc. Scholarship
2017 Credit Union College Scholarship Program
The Massachusetts Credit Union League, Inc.’s College Scholarship Program will award six (6) $1500 scholarships. One scholarship will be awarded to a recipient from each of our six regional chapters. Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below.
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union.
- Each applicant must complete a current League scholarship application form and submit it along with the following required documents:
- A 250 word or less, typewritten essay, about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- Each scholarship application will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extracurricular/community activities
- All items requested must be received by Tuesday, March 7, 2017, in order for the application to qualify for consideration.
Applications, along with accompanying documents may be dropped off at any Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union branch location or mailed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Financial Education Dept.
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853-1238