Massachusetts Credit Union League, Inc. Scholarship
2018 Credit Union College Scholarship Program
The Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s College Scholarship Program will beawarding six (6) $1,500 scholarships. There will be one scholarship awarded per chapter. Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below.
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union.
- Each applicant must complete a current League scholarship application form and submit it along with the following required documents. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration:
- Students must submit a typewritten essay, In 250 words or less, about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extracurricular/community activities
- All items requested must be received by Friday, March 2, 2018, in order for the application to qualify for consideration.
Applications, along with accompanying documents may be dropped off at any Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union branch location or mailed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Financial Education Dept.
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853-1238